Sunday, January 1, 2012

A smattering of thoughts from the holidays through pictures... (part I)

  Randy and I were determined to walk as much as possible on this trip, so we started by a walk in Prunedale and found this:


As is our custom, we made a necessary coffee stop in Santa Cruz at the newly opened Verve Warehouse:


Here, I enjoyed the best latte I've EVER had in my life... and I've had my fair share of lattes!




Had lots of time to play with my nieces and nephews... priceless moments were shared

   


 
 




 We started a new Fudenna family tradition... Grandma Terry told the Christmas story to the kiddos with a plastic nativity set, except she couldn't find Mary. Her starting line was, "So, whose mother was Jesus?" And all the adults busted up laughing... It wasn't until after the kids went to bed that Grandma Terry found Mary... in her lap.






For the first time ever, my immediate family engaged in a silly sock exchange. Examples: alligator socks (complete with the shaft resembling the alligator mouth and teeth eating its way up the leg), coi fish socks (think alligator sock style), the flash socks, penguin toe socks decked with poms, and much more...

 We learned about "Elf on the Shelf", complete with reading the book and seeing my sister stare him down


Jordan gave us a mini concert with Kameron's new guitar:



The baby of the family, Kaden, got Mack and a new Lightening McQueen...
 

And we drank more coffee (duh).



No comments:

Post a Comment