Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hope for 2012

This morning, Randy and I had the privilege of attending a fine Church in downtown LA where Randy's best man, Jon Ziegler [blog found here] preached on Acts 3, teaching on radical forgiveness, healing and reconciliation.



 I found a sense of hope rising in me as we closed the service by singing "How Great is Our God." Maybe it's because as I sang that song this morning, my nephew's voice rang in my head. Most of the concerts he's put on for my family and I lately have included him singing these words:

How great is our God
Sing with me how great is our God
And all will see how great
How great is our God!




 My prayer for this year is that this hope would indeed keep rising up in my soul, all around me, and carry me and our loved ones through another year. 
May we have the hope to believe in forgiveness, to believe for healing, and to believe in reconciliation.
May this sweet child's song be a prophetic voice for the coming year.








No comments:

Post a Comment