Monday, December 12, 2011

Sisterly Birthday Weekend

One of the greatest gifts God has given me is my family... especially my sisters.
Thanks to our wonderful Auntie Nikki, we got to spend a beautiful weekend together
in Santa Barbara celebrating a milestone birthday. [The above was a view from our room]


  
We ate great food, celebrated one of the most wonderful women I know, 
and shared in hilarious laughter.


She has inspired me in faith, in creativity, in fashion, and in motherhood, to name a few...


We even got to visit Super Buzzy -- 
a fantastic fabric store that Stef has followed online for years.
They just opened a retail store two weeks ago in Ventura -- talk about perfect timing! 
So we went in for a little browsing.

 

  
Stef could barely contain her excitment... 
I [somewhat creepily] captured her much-anticipated chance to handle the fabric, 
and then auntie, Tiff and I made silly faces while we waited for Stef to finish her shopping.


 Adventures in downtown Ventura continued... 
reminiscent of vacations from our childhood when Grandma Sachi 
and Auntie Nikki frequently joined in the family fun and making memories with us.

  
We followed our cravings for wings...


 ... and walked the pretty lit streets of downtown Santa Barbara.


We finished our fabulous weekend with brunch at the hotel before parting ways.
 

I <3 these women!

No comments:

Post a Comment