Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer school, summer school...

Well, Randy is almost home -- he comes back tomorrow from a long 10 days of classes and experiencing culture from morning till night in Israel and Palestine. I've been able to chat with him most days for a few minutes, but cannot wait to see him and hear the stories of things he's learned and experienced. I've kept myself very busy with seeing friends in the L.A. area and doing homework for our summer school classes next month.

And, once he gets home, it's just 10 more days until that next summer school experience -- two Assemblies of God classes in Springfield, Missouri! These classes are offered free for both of us to participate in and we are so thankful for the break in paying tuition! The classes focus on AG policies/doctrine and AG and Pentecostal history. We are excited to learn more about the movement we've been a part of for the last several years and know that these classes will further our ability to represent Chi Alpha well as we continue working on the Dikaios Project from California.

The classes will benefit Randy and I in two ways: 1) they will count for Randy's elective units at Fuller, and 2) they will make it super easy for me to receive my ministerial licensing once I finish my M.A. at Talbot.

We appreciate your prayers and love!

Pray especially for Randy's safe travels and getting through customs and immigration as he comes home tomorrow.

-- Lindsay (and Randy)

No comments:

Post a Comment